Workshop 6th April, 2016 -“Recycle” with tin cans/containers.
- 2 tin cans (or you could use a hard plastic container such as the soup pots or milk containers). These should be at least baked bean size with the labels removed
- 2 different sizes are also OK, your choice
- 1 block of oasis (not wet)
- Sheet to cover the table/rubbish bag (to share)
- Good sissors/wire cutters
- A glue gun if you have one plus extension lead (optional)
Everything else will be provided for a charge of £5
We look forward to a fun evening with a design suited to all levels of expertise at our new venue:
The Theatre of the Peradur Centre
West Hoathly Rd
7.15pm FOR 7.45pm
Visitors welcome, for any queries contact Ann Kennedykennedys2@btinternet.com Tel: 01342410757
N.B. We will be using a SELECTION of a wide range of materials to cover the cans/containers such as cord, wool, wrapping paper, ribbons, lace, sticks, corrugated card, paper straws, bark ,leaves, wire. Maybe even plaster of Paris!
All on offer; however if you have something particular (to say, match a colour scheme) feel free to arrive with any of your ideas.
A selection of foliage and flowers will be available to finish the designs. I hope to teach you lots of ways to go OUTSIDE THE BOX
We will use the CANS/ CONTAINERS to good effect giving you ideas for the competition later in the year.
Samples will be available at the March meeting
Please sign the board at the meeting so that we can order materials for you. If you do not notify us that you NOT able to attend after one week prior to the workshop we would request you still pay the £5.00 as materials will have been ordered for you by then.